Visiting Singapore? There are endless resources available online. Here is all you need, the Singapore Travel Resource List!
This Singapore Travel Resource List is compiled after years of living in, writing about and exploring Singapore. You have the main categories:
- General information about Singapore: what SIM card to get, stupid laws of Singapore, itinerary, things you need to know.
- Transportation: website, apps, public transport card you need to use.
- Accommodation: I recommend hotels instead of airbnbs because Airbnb is illegal in Singapore. As for special hotels, I only include the ones with rooftop pools. What’s the point of going to a metropolitan city and not enjoy rooftop pools?
- Food: Singapore is all about food! Check out the extensive list of cheap and good food.
- Things to Do: the city is small, but there are tons of cool things to do, including islands to visit.
- 24/7 Open: Singapore is a city that does not sleep. Being a food-lovers land, there are plenty of great food places that are open 24/7!
- Airport & Flights: the airport is the best in the world, maximise your time there. Some lounge information & other flights details.
Note: some links are in maps format! You can download them to Google Maps and use them offline.
Singapore Travel Resource List
Trevellers is my way to change the world. Through my stories, tips and lessons learnt, I truly hope to inspire you to get out of your comfort zone, see the world and see who you truly are. Travel is more than just taking a selfie. Travel is an adventure, where you can truly become who you are, give you the time to reflect and grow to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.