Visiting Singapore? There are endless resources available online. Here is all you need, the Singapore Travel Resource List!
This Singapore Travel Resource List is compiled after years of living in, writing about and exploring Singapore. You have the main categories:
- General information about Singapore: what SIM card to get, stupid laws of Singapore, itinerary, things you need to know.
- Transportation: website, apps, public transport card you need to use.
- Accommodation: you can get most on Booking.com so I only include the special ones with rooftop pools.
- Food: Singapore is all about food! Check out the extensive list of cheap and good food.
- Things to Do: the city is small, but there are tons of cool things to do, including islands to visit.
- 24/7 Open: Singapore is a city that does not sleep. Being a food-lovers land, there are plenty of great food places that are open 24/7!
- Airport & Flights: the airport is the best in the world, maximise your time there. Some lounge information & other flights details.
Note: some links are in maps format! You can download them to Google Maps and use them offline.