Singapore Changi’s Terminal 4 is the newest airport terminal. I love it because immigration takes less than 30 seconds. It is where many low-cost carriers and some specific airlines (e.g. Cathay Pacific) flies. The Blossom Lounge is located in Terminal 4, accessible with priority pass.
Access: Korean Air/Vietnam Air business class, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Priority Pass
Food & Drinks
There is a salad booth, which is my favourite. You can pick and choose the ingredients of your salad. For cheese and crackers, they only have brie cheese with some cheese crackers and grapes. It’s pretty good.
For main meals, there is a vegetarian and non-Vegetarian option. For non-vegetarian option, it’s usually the Singapore laksa. Either way, these options are cooked by a chef on the spot. There are also buffer-style meals with basmati rice and meat.
The dessert is usually bite-sized cakes. I am not a fan of the cakes, except for the chocolate hazelnut mousse.
Check out other lounges in Singapore!
- You can also find packaged sandwiches at the dessert section
- Snacks like keropok and nuts are near the salad booth
- Bread roll and toast are near the coffee machine
You have your usual coffee and tea. Beer is included, as well as some other alcohol. Premium alcohol is chargeable at the bar.
Can drinks are near the coffee machine, and you have apple/orange juice options too. I love the mint-infused water.
Lounge Ratings (Out of 5)
- Food/Beverage: ✈️✈️✈️✈️
- Facilities: ✈️✈️✈️✈️
- Vibe: ✈️✈️✈️✈️
- Wifi: ✈️✈️✈️✈️ (Password: Blossom123)
Things to Note
- Hot shower is available
- Toilet seat comes with seat warmer and it uses the Japanese toilet system. That cleans your butt.
- There are a few seating arrangements. I recommend sitting near the bar section, and watch the Peranakan “movie” screening in one of the shophouses opposite the lounge
There is also a sleeping lounge/sleeping area.
Eating Area | Changi Airport T4 | Singapore
Trevellers is my way to change the world. Through my stories, tips and lessons learnt, I truly hope to inspire you to get out of your comfort zone, see the world and see who you truly are. Travel is more than just taking a selfie. Travel is an adventure, where you can truly become who you are, give you the time to reflect and grow to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.