Instead of travelling the world to chase after projects by Bjarke Ingels or Zaha Hadid, check out these crazy residential buildings in Singapore too.
Singapore is a super small country with lots of people. Hence, you see residental apartment buildings everywhere. To create a fun and interesting skyline, you have all sort of crazy buildings!
Locations on the Map
Remember to book your accommodation.
15 Crazy Residential Apartment Buildings in Singapore
Format: Building name | Main attraction and remarks | Address | Links (if any)
Remember to book your accommodation and plan your route.
1. The Interlace | The most famous building that you’ll find in your architecture textbook. What happens when you mix Lego with buildings. | 180 Depot Rd, Singapore 109684
2. The Pinnacle @ Duxton | Arguably the most beautiful public housing estate in Singapore | 1G Cantonment Rd, Singapore 085301
You might also be interested in Top 9 Rooftop Bars in Singapore.
3. The Colonnade | Funky apartment buildings | 82 Grange Rd, Singapore 249587
4. D’Leedon | Funky Building by Zaha Hadid | 13 Leedon Heights, Singapore 266224
5. Blk 63 Yung Kuang Road | Dense apartment building | 63 Yung Kuang Rd, Singapore 610063
6. SkyVille @ Dawson | Dense apartment building and great rooftop | 86 Dawson Rd, Singapore 141086
7. Reflections at Keppel Bay | Apartment building supported by huge steel poles to create a unique shape | 29 Keppel Bay View, Singapore 098417
Check out Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool
8. Sky Habitat | Apartment building that’s dense and interesting | 7,9 Bishan Street 15, Singapore 573908
9. Newton Suites | The design integrates several sustainable devices into a contemporary architectural composition, creating a sustainable, contemporary addition to the city skyline. | 60 Newton Rd, Singapore 307994
10. Duo Residences | Cantilevered massing | 1 Fraser St, Singapore 189350
11. The Sail @ Marina Bay | Beautiful apartment building in downtown city centre | 6 Marina Blvd, Singapore 018985
12. Marina One Residences |Massive and futuristic structure especially if you venture into the heart, it is full of lush greenery and there is an artificial waterfall flowing from one of the ceiling structures. | 21/23 Marina Way, Singapore 018979
13. Kent Vale | Serviced apartment | 129800, 117 Clementi Rd, Singapore
14. Martin No 38 | Luxury apartment complex | 38 Martin Rd, Singapore 239059
15. Rivergate Condominium | Apartment building by the Singapore River | 95 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238256
- 15 Iconic Singapore Architecture Design and Where to find them
- 20 Uniquely Instagram-worthy Architectural Buildings in Singapore
Trevellers is my way to change the world. Through my stories, tips and lessons learnt, I truly hope to inspire you to get out of your comfort zone, see the world and see who you truly are. Travel is more than just taking a selfie. Travel is an adventure, where you can truly become who you are, give you the time to reflect and grow to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.