Instead of travelling the world to chase after projects by Bjarke Ingels or Zaha Hadid, check out these crazy residential buildings in Singapore too.
Singapore is a super small country with lots of people. Hence, you see residental apartment buildings everywhere. To create a fun and interesting skyline, you have all sort of crazy buildings!
Locations on the Map
Remember to book your accommodation.
15 Crazy Residential Apartment Buildings in Singapore
Format: Building name | Main attraction and remarks | Address | Links (if any)
Remember to book your accommodation and plan your route.
1. The Interlace | The most famous building that you’ll find in your architecture textbook. What happens when you mix Lego with buildings. | 180 Depot Rd, Singapore 109684
2. The Pinnacle @ Duxton | Arguably the most beautiful public housing estate in Singapore | 1G Cantonment Rd, Singapore 085301
You might also be interested in Top 9 Rooftop Bars in Singapore.
3. The Colonnade | Funky apartment buildings | 82 Grange Rd, Singapore 249587
4. D’Leedon | Funky Building by Zaha Hadid | 13 Leedon Heights, Singapore 266224
5. Blk 63 Yung Kuang Road | Dense apartment building | 63 Yung Kuang Rd, Singapore 610063
6. SkyVille @ Dawson | Dense apartment building and great rooftop | 86 Dawson Rd, Singapore 141086
7. Reflections at Keppel Bay | Apartment building supported by huge steel poles to create a unique shape | 29 Keppel Bay View, Singapore 098417
Check out Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool
8. Sky Habitat | Apartment building that’s dense and interesting | 7,9 Bishan Street 15, Singapore 573908
9. Newton Suites | The design integrates several sustainable devices into a contemporary architectural composition, creating a sustainable, contemporary addition to the city skyline. | 60 Newton Rd, Singapore 307994
10. Duo Residences | Cantilevered massing | 1 Fraser St, Singapore 189350
11. The Sail @ Marina Bay | Beautiful apartment building in downtown city centre | 6 Marina Blvd, Singapore 018985
12. Marina One Residences |Massive and futuristic structure especially if you venture into the heart, it is full of lush greenery and there is an artificial waterfall flowing from one of the ceiling structures. | 21/23 Marina Way, Singapore 018979
13. Kent Vale | Serviced apartment | 129800, 117 Clementi Rd, Singapore
14. Martin No 38 | Luxury apartment complex | 38 Martin Rd, Singapore 239059
15. Rivergate Condominium | Apartment building by the Singapore River | 95 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238256
- 15 Iconic Singapore Architecture Design and Where to find them
- 20 Uniquely Instagram-worthy Architectural Buildings in Singapore
Trevellers is my way to change the world. Through my stories, tips and lessons learnt, I truly hope to inspire you to get out of your comfort zone, see the world and see who you truly are. Travel is more than just taking a selfie at beautiful destinations. Travel is an adventure, where you can truly become who you are, give you the time to reflect and grow to become the person you’ve always dreamt of.